8.17.2006

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!

Matthew Clive Horn and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary today. As I don't have a scanner, you'll have to settle for pictures of pictures (I took photos today of our wedding pictures just for you bloggers so forgive the poor resolution).

I can hardly believe it's been four years all ready! I am married to the most gracious, humble, and kind husband in the entire world. Matt is my best friend and the man I admire most in the world.

Thank you esposon, for four wonderful years. It feels more like four weeks than four years. Here's to fifty more!

8 comments:

S said...

You made a beautiful bride! I loved the pictures and happy anniversary to you all!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Shannon! It was fun looking through these old pictures. There's no way I could fit into my wedding dress again! :)

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was beautiful and wonderful pictures! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? I ditto you on it feeling like weeks instead of years. Have a fun evening celebrating!!

pamela s said...

Happy Anniversary! The pics are gorgeous.

Jen said...

Oh come on - you look great! I love the pictures. It was such a fun day even though I was kind of in a postpartum fog with Sierra. Congratulations!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are some beautiful pictures. I hope your fifth year is the best yet! :)

Bequita17 said...

Hey Al - Congrats on your anniversary. Wow! Four years! I'm glad you posted the pix since I wasn't able to make it to the wedding. You were beee-yooo-ti-ful!

carissa said...

oh, I was there!! What a perfect day. No rain :) We prayed it away!!! You were stunning...Kathleen made me laugh. Reception terrific... YUMMY Choice of coffee drink....Happy anniversary Friend.