6.09.2006

Long time no blog
















Hello long lost blogging friends! We are finally back home in Ohio after a 3.4 week absence. We have had a wonderful time visiting loved ones but now we're happy to be reunited as a family. We still have several bags to unpack and I have more than several weeds to pull.

I've missed keeping up with your blogs! I will post a few tidbits about our many visits but not much. To quote a line from the Princess Bride, "Lemme esplain, no . . . there is too much. Lemme sum up."

Hope you all have been well and happy thanks to the grace of our Lord!

3 comments:

Amanda T said...

Good to see you guys all back together again.

Heather said...

YEAH!!!! Missed reading your blogs! Glad you had nice visits...but it is ALWAYS so nice to be home!!!

Karen said...

What a goofy but darling family photo! I'll look forward to hearing about all your adventures!