6.18.2006

Happy Father's Day to my dear Matt!

In honor of papa's day, this post is dedicated to my dear, sweet, patient, loving, gracious husband. He is graciousness personified. He almost always esteems others as better than himself. To those who he could righteously hold a grudge, he does not. He looks at tribulations as opportunities to cling to God's grace and to see his own weaknesses. Boy is he a contrast to me in that respect! I'm ready to chew someone's head off when things don't go my way. Thank you, Matt for modeling humility and maturity to me.

Matt is also a guy just brimming with love for his family. I LOVE how dedicated he is to us. He is a rare treasure as a husband and father in strong contrast to today's culture and values.

I could go on and on and on with all the things I love about my hubby, but I won't bore you. We have so many lovely memories together in our almost 4 years of marriage.

So, Happy Father's Day Matthew Clive Horn. We love you and we're thankful for you!















Matt and Chloe (she was having a bad day) share some reading time.















Matt studying and playing chess (against himself) in our old Milwaukee apartment.
















Lighting sparklers on our Milwaukee apartment's balcony during Shauna's wedding week.

2 comments:

S said...

Those are some great father-daughter pics. I especially like the one with them on the couch together. Chloe looks like she's big stuff! :) I think our little girls have their dads wrapped around their little fingers already!

Karen said...

I love the daddy-daughter photos! Matt definitely looks happy. I love the one in which he's playing chess "against himself!" That cracked me up! Who won?