As of tomorrow afternoon, Chloe and I will be airborn on our way to our favorite state - Wisconsin. My dear mom is turning 50 and our immediate family will be in town to help celebrate. My sister surprised my mom and flew in from New Zealand some days ago and with our arrival, the family will be mostly complete (the hubbies can't join us). Pray for me and the Chlo-meister as we brave the friendly skies alone tomorrow. Thanks to Shannon for the tips on flying with a wee one.So, once again, there will be a blogging absence on Chloe Chronicles. Stay tuned!
6 comments:
oh, I'm so happy for you. How long will you be with your mom. Has it been a while since you've seen your sister? I hope you enjoy your visit. We're back now from our 10 day trip to PA. I'll write more later. Love ya.
WOW! When you said you were going to be on the go this summer, I didn't realize how much traveling you were talking about!!! Have a great trip and Chloe will do great on the plane ride!!! ENJOY YOURSELF!
Carissa: Welcome home! I've missed you. How was the visit with Brent's folks? Can't wait to see your pictures. Isn't it wonderful to bask in the love of family?
Heather: Hopefully, July won't be as exciting for us as June was! We will have company here in July but no more traveling for me and Chloe. Yipee!
I'm sure you're already on your trip, but we'll be praying you have a safe flight and a fun time with your fam. After all our travels, it's made me REALLY glad to be home and enjoy monotony. LOL! I can't wait to see the pics when you get back.
Al...when are you coming home? I can't wait to catch up!
Enjoy your visit. I just got back from visiting my family yesterday. I had a wonderful time and can imagine how much fun you are having with your mom! I miss mine already...
Post a Comment