I'll work backwards chronologically in blogging our recent vacation. The last week of the trip we spent with Matt's brother Ben and family in Michigan. Ben & Diane have three delightful offspring: Zachary, Ahna, and Grace Miranda. Grace is just 6 months older than Chloe and as they grow it's entertaining to see them interact with each other. Especially when Chloe attacks and steals cookies from Grace's fingers.We had a wonderful time with the Ben Horn clan (as always). We went swimming, shopping, played games, and enjoyed the children. Zach, Ahna, and Paige (Diane's niece - our adopted niece) are homeschooled. During this visit they wowed me with memorized poems and piano songs.
Here are a few photos from our time together. We miss you guys already!

This was the closest we could get to a picture of the cousins on Sunday before church. Why is it so difficult to get babies to sit still for a photo shoot? They must realize they're being filmed.

Grace is a little bit of a mama's girl (that's the understatement of the year). She doesn't really look like Chloe at all since she takes after Diane in appearance. She's got brilliant blue eyes and adorable dark brown hair that curls at the ends. Isn't she a cutie pie?

Diane and Grace. Thank you Diane for letting me take your picture! I think this might only be the second photo I have of you in the almost 4.5 years I've known you!
1 comment:
Chloe is so cute! She seems like a very happy baby.
Post a Comment