By the end of the interview Matt and I were both laughing to the point of tears! Experiences like this remind me yet again of the super fun phase we're in with our precious kiddos. It's draining to have three little ones 5 and under but these are sweet precious days!
Without further ado, here's the interview. Enjoy and try it out on your little people!
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Chloe: "Um, I love you!"
Clive: "No no, I a baby. Babies not talk, babies cry. WAAAH." (I asked the question again this time addressing it to "baby" instead of "Clive".) "Uh, shhh."
2. What makes mom happy?
Chloe: "When I give you a BIG hug!"
Clive: "Sad!"
3. What makes mom sad?
Chloe: "When I disobey."
Clive: "Uh, no I a baby. Uh, I don't know."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Chloe: "By tickling me!"
Clive: "Tickle me!"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Chloe: "A gift" (Not sure what she was thinking with this response but she's right on. I WAS a gift to my dear mom when I was a child. Now if I was a lump-of-coal type gift or a bright-shiny-new-bike type gift is up for debate.)
Clive: "I don't know"
6. How old is your mom?
Chloe: "35"
Clive: "3"
7. How tall is your mom?
Chloe: "50 inches"
Clive: "50 inches" (copycat!)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Chloe: "Take naps" (So true!)
Clive: "Get in a bus"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Chloe: "Sit and cry"
Clive: "Wash the dishes"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Chloe: "For being superman"
Clive: "I need to wash my hands!"
11. What is your mom really good at?
Chloe: "Taking naps"
Clive: "Eating supper"
[At this point in the interview Clive yells out, "Where's my hammer?!? I need my hammer!" For the next several questions of the interview Clive hammers the bookshelf while singing the Bob the Builder theme song.]
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Chloe: "Lifting chairs"
Clive: "Lifting chairs"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Chloe: "Teach"
Clive: "Lifting chairs" (guess I'm not very good at my job then according to Clive)
[Since Clive kept repeating Chloe's answers, Matt proceeded to conduct a whispering lesson with Chloe. Chloe wasn't getting it and the whole thing spiraled into silliness quickly.]
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
Chloe: "Cheese"
Clive: "Cheerios"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Chloe: "She wins races a lot."
Clive: "She . . . . hammering."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Chloe: "Superman" (Can you tell Chloe's fascinated by superman lately?)
Clive: "Kipper the dog" (HEY, I object!)
[After his last reply, Clive explored the game closet, found the bananagram bag and shouted, "BANANAGRAMS!" while dumping all the letter tiles out.]
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Chloe: "Doing school"
Clive: "Do bananagrams in here"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Chloe: "We both have brown hair and brown eyes"
Clive: "Both 3 years old"
19. How are you and your mom different?
Chloe: "I can't hear" (Huh? Maybe she meant she couldn't hear the questions over her brothers' racket?)
Clive: "I different and mommy's different too"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Chloe: "Because I love her"
Clive: "She told me"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Chloe: "To stores"
Clive: "To Krieger's"
No comments:
Post a Comment