I don't have a smiley picture of Chloe to share but I have a few anecdotes that should deliver grins. :)
Yesterday morning I was hurriedly getting clothes out to dress Chloe for the day. I chose her adorable denim overalls with embroidered cherries. This was Chloe's response . . . .
"Mommy, I am not happy right now."Apparently she doesn't like wearing overalls. In fact she told me this morning that she'd rather wear only a shirt and undies. Hmm.
:: :: :: :: ::
While out for lunch with a friend of mine and her kids, Chloe held Bryan's hand as they walked across the parking lot. Here's a snippet of the conversation I overheard . . .
Bryan: "When I hurt myself, my sister laughs at me."
Chloe: "When I hurt myself I pray. I pray to GOD." (said emphatically)
:: :: :: :: ::
Last night Chloe colored while I prepared dinner and we both waited anxiously for Matt to return home from school. Chloe asked where daddy was and then said sincerely . . .
"Mommy, I want my daddy back."
Awww! It's deeply touching to see the sweet relationship Chloe and Matt have.
Hug and cherish the little ones in your life today!
3 comments:
I've been having a "hug and cherish" day as well. Unfortunately, it can turn quickly into impatience and selfishness, but I truly am thankful for my little blessings. As I'm typing this, I can see them playing together, and it brings a huge smile to my face. Makes me want to skip French class today and stay home with them... but then again that could be end of the week laziness and tiredness. :-)
Too sweet! Boy, that Clive surely is happy. What a blessing. I love to hear those cute comments from Chloe!
Hope your day is great!
How precious... Chloe sure is a deep little girl, and there is nothing more precious than a daddy's little girl (except maybe a mommy's little boy:)! Clive's smile IS contagious!
Post a Comment