10.01.2008

My Clivey-poo

My little Clive just reached the 9 month mark!

Here are some cute (albeit long) videos of his latest antics. I think he's going for a world record in being the youngest baby ever to walk. In my mommy book it's just not natural for a 9 month old baby to be walking yet. And this mommy is NOT ready.

Enjoy you some baby cuteness!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW!! Clive is already walking?? What a big boy:). 9 months IS early to be walking. Michael could stand by himself at that age but he didn't walk unassisted until he was 11 months old. It will be fun to see what Marcus will do as he continues to develop.

Clive really DOES look like one of the happiest babies on the planet. He has a mischievous little grin - like he's ready to get into something:). I'll bet that you have to keep an eye on your little munchkin!

ruth said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! You must be such a proud mama to have two such beautiful children.

Adele said...

Clive is a cutie! The funniest part (to me, anyway) was hearing the lawn mower? in the background while he was trying to walk behind his toy. It almost sounded like he was revving up his engine!

Janelle said...

Oh, his adorableness is just overwhelming!!! How do you get ANYTHING done with something that cute right there! :) I can't believe he's mobile already! Good luck with two busy, on-the-go kids!!!