10.29.2008

Addicted to bloggy giveaways

Have you all been participating in this fall's Bloggy Giveaways Carnival? I've noticed it before but never seriously entered to win. Until last night that is!

As I was killing time online (waiting for things to upload or checking audio lectures for my online job responsibilities) I began entering the giveaways listed on Money Saving Mom.

And today I found the motherload of giveaways at the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival! Over 1,000 bloggers out there in the blogosphere have posted links to their blogs where they are giving something away. Free stuff? I'm so there!

Of course I certainly don't have hours to spend online entering my name and comments at all these blogs. So I'll have to be selective in my entering. But the prospect of winning free goodies is so alluring! As I work this afternoon I have a Bloggy Giveaways tab open at all times so I can keep peeking at what's up for grabs.

Besides the huge thrill of getting free stuff I would LOVE to win so I can score some unique Christmas gifts. Did I mention this stuff is FREE? Free!!! My heart dances to the sound of that lovely word!

That said, let me encourage you to enter and waste some time with me. :) Let me know if you're participating and if you win something!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I saw this on someone else's blog and clicked on her link and WOW!!! I was immediately hooked too! There is some AWESOME stuff on there! I have to admit that I spend WAY too long entering to win, but like you say, oh the thrill!!! The more I entered I just kept thinking that it was bettering my chances of winning SOMETHING anyway. I should have written down some of the sites because there is some home-made things that I might actually invest in. They're really gorgeous things! Anyway, yes, I too have been participating and I hope we both win something! I'll let you know!

Tricia said...

I've entered some, but haven't had a ton of time to do so this week. I am easily addicted to such offers of freeness though, so it's probably good that I haven't been able to be on too much! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia, I miss talking to you! your phone number is somewhere in the "mystery" boxes. Anyway, yes, I too have entered a few of these blog giveaways and actually won a few things too! So far I have won two books and a prayer journal. I say "so far" cuz I'm hoping to win more stuff! Greedy, huh?

Jenny said...

I entered a handful of the giveaways but did not win anything - did you??