He'll be gone Saturday and Sunday. The big bummer is he'll miss trick-or-treating in our neighborhood on Saturday night. The bonus is I'll finally get to watch the much-hyped Disney blockbuster High School Musical.
Which leads me to my question for you . . . am I the only one out there that hasn't seen this flick yet? I have some gal pals from Bible study who RAVE about how good HSM is. They know most of the songs and even some dance moves. What's your take on the HSM craze?
13 comments:
You aren't the only one - I haven't seen it either! There are TONS of movies that I haven't seen (i.e. Star Wars, Harry Potter just to name a few). I just don't have any time right now to watch a movie - some day! ha!
I'm with you...haven't seen it either.
I haven't seen it either. And in fact, I really know nothing about it. I don't watch a lot of TV so I miss a lot of the hype.
I haven't seen it either, Alicia. You'll have to let us know whether it was worth seeing or not.
I'm with you on the out of the loop train. Let me know if it's a winner!
Haven't seen it & frankly it doesn't really appeal to me. I have heard a lot about the 3rd one (senior year & all about the prom). Prom didn't mean anything to me in high school & it doesn't mean much to me now ;-) But, definitely a good idea to watch it while Matt is away 'cause I'm sure he won't be disappointed he missed it. Good job to Matt, too! He seems to be a very hard-working guy.
I also haven't seen it. I saw it all over Walmart, etc when we were in the States, though.
Never saw it the whole way through--just snippets when I was nanny for a 9-year-old.
Let us know what you think!
I have no clue what this movie is about. We watch Sports Center, Dirty Jobs and sports. There are not too many opportunities to watch chick flicks around here which is fine. I'm usually too busy to sit down and watch a movie from start to finish:).
I'm another one who hasn't seen it, and I'm with MaryAnn in not having a desire to. Besides, my husband would laugh at me for wanting to watch a "high school" show ;o) Hope you enjoy your "chick-flick" though - I try to pick one up every time Joe's away overnight, too!
Actually don't care to see it
We have not seen it. My daughter is in first grade and all her buddies are obsessed with it.
don't waste your time...i've only seen snip-its and it looks like a teen soap to me...also, i don't know that i would want my little girl mimmicking the whining and skanky clothing i saw. - if anything...watch it alone w/o chloe and then let us know what you think.
Post a Comment