
If you haven't yet signed up on Jenny's blog for Revolution Money Exchange, let me encourage you to sign up before May 15th. Right now Revolution Money Exchange is giving away $25 in online cash to people signing up for new accounts. And the offer is ending soon!
Revolution Money Exchange (RME) is a new competitor of the ever-popular Paypal. Unlike Paypal, RME has no transaction fees whatsoever.
I originally wasn't going to sign up; this seemed like just another thing that I wasn't going to use so why bother going through the process.
But I really hadn't thought it through. This is $25 free dollars we're talking about and applicable to use at hundreds of online stores. So I invested 2 minutes and signed myself up! I need some new black flip-flops and there's a pair at Urban Outfitters that's going to be mine using this free 25 bucks. Or maybe a pair from Kohl's where my free cash can go farther . . . The possibilities are delightful!
So sign up! Use this link or the button at right and I'll even get a bonus $10 for referring you. (And you'll be happy to know that I'll be donating any referral money to a dear friend who is switching to cloth diapers.)
Woo-hoo for happy free money! What do you plan to spend your free $25 on?
Clarification: I just tried to use my RME money online and it didn't work the way I expected. Turns out you have to link your RME money to your checking account, pass the money to your checking account, and then you can use it. (There are a few small business websites you can use the RME cash with directly - you just have to search them out.) Or you can request the money in the form of a check. Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you! Have any of you used this RME stuff? If so, do you have any tips for us newbies?
4 comments:
I ran into the same thing and just had the money transferred to my checking account, which is free. Then I requested money from my husband and so we didn't have to link both accounts to the checking acct. Hopefully as more users join, more online retailers will be open to the idea of RME and will have that as a payment option.
okay, so there's no transaction fees and they're giving away money to join?? So what's in it for them - where are they going to make their $$? Just curious . . . too good to be true?
Jenny: Great tip about transferring the money from hubby's account to yours. I was wondering how to work that! How much $ have you gotten from the RME thing?
Sarah: I have no idea how they can do this. I guess they're incredibly eager for people to join.
This blog is having a needful information about exchange foreign.
Post a Comment