5.30.2008

Some good deals for your Friday

Happy Friday to you all! It's going to be a gorgeous warm day here; a perfect summer Friday.

Now that I subscribe to Freebies 4 Mom and Money Saving Mom, I'm always alerted to the deals, free samples, and coupons that are out there. Today, I came across two fabulous specials I just had to let you know about.

  • Click here to print off a $10 off a purchase of $30 at Walgreens. Good today only! If you do the free-after-rebate items, this would be a great way to purchase the items for May or June. Even though it isn't officially June, the new EasySaver catalog is available as of today. Or if you're willing to invest a bit more time planning your purchase, check out these ideas for purchases at Money Saving Mom. There are some overlapping May and June coupons that would make for some free or almost free purchases.
  • The competition for online photo processing must be huge. Sites like snapfish, winkflash, and shutterfly are constantly offering free prints to new customers. Snapfish has a terrific promo going right now for new customers. 50 free prints and a free flipbook! To be a new customer you simply need to register a new email address. Between Matt and I we have 4 email accounts so I used one of Matt's to take advantage of this great promo.

No comments: