5.28.2008

My expert giggler

Check out my Clive giggling. He is inexpressibly cute!!!! And no, I am not a biased mother. He truly is the cutest baby ever.





I am astonished by how different Clive is from Chloe during the baby stage. She was a contented baby but not of the giggly smiley sort. She was a focused and intense kind of baby. It seems that in Clive is opposite from Chloe in every respect! Have any of you other moms-of-two-or-more seen that in your kiddos?

And how do I get Clive to chew on a teething toy and not his own tongue?!? Anyone have any ideas?

5 comments:

the johnson crew said...

how adorable... what acute little guy. amos is quite the giggler... happy fella. he doesn't like teething toys either... just his fingers and his bottom lip.

Kara said...

I had no luck with teething rings either. All my kids sucked their thumbs- the youngest 2 still do. :(

My first was like Chloe, she could entertain herself and was never needy, then the boys came along, they were the total opposite. You are SO blessed to have a happy giggly baby!

Katie said...

I thought Luke was a very happy, smiley baby, btu Simon is even more so. Luke cried A LOT at naptime for several months. Simon just needs to be laid down with his pac and happily goes to sleep. BUT, Luke slept like a dream at night (I suppose he was tired from crying at naptime!), and Si usually doesn't sleep longer than 7 hours at night before he wakes up. Simon has eczema and scratches the living daylights out of his head and legs, and Luke didn't do that. And, Simon was not born with all that beautiful curly hair like Luke was. :)

Simon doesn't like the hard teething rings either, but I got him a soft one from Target for 99 cents (you can't put this one in the freezer), and he likes that. He'll try to put ANYTHING in his mouth, even if it's bigger than his whole head. :)

S said...

jonas is the same way and has recently started babbling and cooing but is sooo different than esther. we took a trip to atlanta last week and we did the same when esther was the same age..she screamed most of the way there and back. the most jonas cried was for 15 min last night on the way home and it wasn't even that loud. they are definitely two very different children already.

Abby said...

Elijah and I watched this and it got Eli laughing just seeing Clive laugh! Something like baby-language or something! So cute!!!