5.06.2008

Grandma's visit is over too soon

Wahhhhhh! My mom flew home this afternoon after another wonderful visit. I miss her already!'

My mom recently broke her wrist so the poor lady had to spend much time massaging and resting her arm. We still managed to do several things including taking Chloe to her first real movie in a theater (Horton Hears a Who), shopping the 50 cent sale at Village Discount Outlet, and eating chocolate-y cupcakes in Hudson (I had an incredibly luscious chocolate peanut butter).

We didn't remember to take photos often but we did get a few cute shots of the kiddos. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad that you had a nice time with your mom. It's so sad when it's time to say goodbye:(. I'll bet that grandma just loved being with her grandbabies!

BTW - I LOVE Chloe's little silver shoes - so cute:).

suzanne said...

Did Chloe like the movie? gavin liked and still talks about "the big screen!".