5.01.2008

Grandma's coming

My mom flies in tonight for an extended weekend visit. We are all vvvvvvvvvvvvvery excited to have grandma around. Yeehaw!

That said, I'll be a silent blogger during her visit.

A happy weekend to you all!

[I realize this picture has nothing whatsoever to do with this blog post. The post looked strangely naked without a picture. So you get to feast your eyes on our doll Chloe in her church dress last Sunday. You can see our vibrant tulips in the background. Tulips are my favorite flower. We have about 40 of them in the front but they only last a few short weeks.]

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hey, Alicia, it doesn't matter if the picture goes with the post as long as it is a picture of one of your adorable kiddos! I love Chloe's braids. And I love the tulips, too. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my house came with some blooming tulips ;-) Have a wonderful weekend visit with your momma!

the johnson crew said...

that is a beautiful photo. chloe looks so cute! i do love her braids. i braid my girls' hair a lot, but it never turns out looking like that!

your tulips look so pretty. have fn with your mom!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Hey Alicia - have fun with your mom this weekend - I know grandparent visits are so special and so much fun! And I echo the above comments that Chloe's braids are adorable - and the tulips are lovely too :O)

ruth said...

This picture is beautiful! What a pretty girl Chloe is!

Jen said...

Have fun with your mom! Love the tulips!

Sara said...

Yay!! Have fun with your mom!! Btw, LG has that Leap dvd "Letter Factory," and I LOVE it as well! Chloe is doing FANTASTIC!!!!!

Beth said...

very cute pic of little Choe! it's sad that tulips don't last long. enjoy them! Mom's are the best!!!! hug her for me too! :) that's funny, but moms hug mom's moms, don't they? :) I'm just missing my mom.