5.14.2008

Free Iced Coffee tomorrow from Dunkin Donuts!

Tomorrow Dunkin' Donuts is giving away free iced coffees!!!! Stop in anytime between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. for a free 16 oz. iced coffee. Hope you can avail yourself of this free offer!

Have you noticed that Dunkin' Donuts has made a serious comeback this year? Two new locations just opened in my area recently. Gone are the days of the short plump brown-mustached DD worker who wore an orange hat and trudged around saying, "Time to make the donuts . . . " Remember that guy?

Something turned DD around lately. They've got a sharp looking website and aggressive marketing campaign going complete with funny google video commercials (with catchy music by They Might be Giants!). I posted a particularly cute commercial below. I feel this way every time I order at Starbucks. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Woo hoo for free iced coffee! I've had this marked on my calendar, I'm so excited.

Our Dunkin' is a combo with Baskin Robbins. Double Trouble at least in my book! :-)

That is a funny commercial - hadn't seen it but played it thrice.

Mary Ann said...

I was in a DD this very morning but it was too early for their freebie. We don't have a DD here in our town but there is one about an hour from here where we provide nuc. meds. for a couple of hospitals. I stopped in on my way back to town after making some deliveries this morning. The DD employee kept telling me to come back later but no such luck. :-(