Congratulations! I too was wondering if you were at the hospital since there hadn't been any posts for a few days. He is absolutely adorable, Alicia, and Chloe looks so cute holding him. We are very happy for you that he is here and you are both now doing well.
YAYAYAY!!!! LOVE the name Clive! You will love having a boy!! I have been checking in on you for news and was so excited when i saw you had 2 posts on my google reader! i was hoping that meant baby! Get some rest when you can...and like karen, we await the "gory details!" (we sure do live in a different time than our mothers!!)
Congratulations! I am glad both you and baby are doing fine. How is everyone adjusting to the new addition? Get as much rest as you can (not always easy, I know!).
11 comments:
He is a sweetie, Alicia - what a wonderful blessing!!
Awww - so cute! He does look like Chloe. He's a handsome little man!
Welcome to the world, Clive! You look very much like your big sis. What a sweet, chubby face.
Can't wait to hear all the gory details! :)
I am so happy for you all! I'll be praying for everyone:).
Congratulations! I too was wondering if you were at the hospital since there hadn't been any posts for a few days. He is absolutely adorable, Alicia, and Chloe looks so cute holding him. We are very happy for you that he is here and you are both now doing well.
YAYAYAY!!!! LOVE the name Clive! You will love having a boy!! I have been checking in on you for news and was so excited when i saw you had 2 posts on my google reader! i was hoping that meant baby!
Get some rest when you can...and like karen, we await the "gory details!"
(we sure do live in a different time than our mothers!!)
Oh, Alicia, he is absolutely beautiful! All of the family pics are great too. Congratulations to all of you!
alicia, he is adorable, and i love his name. (i like simeon better than staples too!) that is awesome!
congratulations!
So sweet! Congrats Again!
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Congratulations! I am glad both you and baby are doing fine. How is everyone adjusting to the new addition? Get as much rest as you can (not always easy, I know!).
Post a Comment