Holy cats, it is vvvvvvvvvvvvery difficult to capture a presentable photo of our new family of four! Sunday my mom played photographer and attempted to snap a Horn family portrait for us. After 20+ takes, we came away with a few ok shots.
I actually like this one at left the best but Chloe looks like she's in pain. Believe it or not that's actually her "cheese" smile she uses when posing. What a kooky girl.
Here are some other pseudo-decent shots we got out of our photo session.
What a cute fam. I was thinking of you and mourning for you after the Packer's game. So sorry for your loss. While Josh is a very LOYAL Bears' fan, he does like Favre, so he was disappointed to see them lose. He did say that this will make it easier to cheer for the Patriots though. He is NOT a Giants' fan.
8 comments:
I love Chloe's "cheese" smile!
-Kelly
looove the puppy sweater!!
my friend's tell me someday we will be able to have a decent family pic - like when the boys are 15! LOL
alicia, you have a beautiful family! chloe is quite the ham... what big blessings your little ones are!
Such happy smiling faces! You all look great!
Are you feeling good these days? You're looking pretty chipper in these photos! The kids are adorable. :)
What a cute fam. I was thinking of you and mourning for you after the Packer's game. So sorry for your loss. While Josh is a very LOYAL Bears' fan, he does like Favre, so he was disappointed to see them lose. He did say that this will make it easier to cheer for the Patriots though. He is NOT a Giants' fan.
Aww, nice pictures! I second Mary Ann... you all look great.
I completely understand. We took about 20 pictures in front of the Christmas tree, and I still wasn't completely satisfied.
Kayla's been big into cheesy smiles lately too.
Post a Comment