9.22.2007

Anyone have a private jet and a visa for me to borrow?

Please join me in prayer for my dear gramma. She's in China right now on vacation and is suffering from some sort of infection or virus. I wish I could just hop on a plane and be a medical advocate for her!

We're finding out the details slowly and still unsure of her condition. Please pray specifically that she'll be able to see a doctor asap while in China and that they'll be able to give her appropriate medicines.

Thank you! As you can imagine, we're all feeling very helpless right now. But I know that my gramma is cradled in the Lord's hands and I trust Him for her safety.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll be praying for her. It's so hard to "Be anxious for nothing..." You are so blessed to have friends all around this country who will lift your dear gramma up in prayer. Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Thanks, dear. I'm having a very hard time not being anxious. I feel so helpless! I know though that prayer is the best course of action to take.

Tracy said...

I'll be praying for you! Cling to God's Sovereignty.

Katie said...

We're praying for good care and healing for your Grandma today and for faith for you as you trust in God's care for her too.

the johnson crew said...

i will pray for your grandma alicia.

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

I'm praying for your gramma as I read this. Is she a believer?

Anonymous said...

we'll be praying for her.

ruth said...

I'm praying...

Mary Ann said...

I'm praying, too. Does she have friends/family of any kind with her?

Heather said...

Oh, Alicia, I will keep her health in my prayers and that you will be able to rest in Him!

Praying...

the johnson crew said...

any update on your grandma?

Kelly Glupker said...

I prayed for your grandma last night and will continue to do so as the Lord brings her to mind.