9.06.2007

Just something silly

I'm not going to complain about the ups and downs of our potty training day #3. Instead I'm going to show you this silly video that made me laugh and decompress after a hard day's work. (Warning: the music is not mac & beth lynch style).

The title of the song is "Here it goes again"; very appropriate in describing Chloe's bodily functions today. :)

Click here to see the lego version.

4 comments:

Matt & Nicki said...

Mac and Beth? C'mon Alicia, that wasn't even Fernando's style:) JK, of course, very intriguing:) Hope you feel like you are making progess with Chloe:)

Janelle said...

That is pretty funny! They have got to be mouthing those words because there is no way anybody could sing while running around like that! I wonder how long it took them to get that choreography down? =)

Keep your chin up on the potty thing. One day things will just click and all will be well! I'm still looking for that day myself! There is always hope anyway!

PS - You had your ultrasound yesterday right? Were you able to find out what you're having? Or am I ruining a future "big news" post? =) Just anxious to find out like you are I'm sure!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Okay, so there are four guys who DEFINATELY have too much time on their hands!! Actually, I saw that on TV once - maybe they were doing a piece on youtube or something, I don't know, but it is definatley fascinating!

Unknown said...

Nicki: I don't know, I could see Fernando rocking it out to that tune. :) Just teasin' ya!

Janelle: Thanks for the potty encouragement! We took a much-needed break today but I plan to hit it again tomorrow. Just a rough phase we all have to go through. And yes, we DID have our ultrasound yesterday. I'm waiting to post about it until we can tell our family first though. I would HATE for one of my family members to have to find out the news through the blog!

Sarah: That was exactly my first reaction. I mean, c'mon who has that much time to plan and practice dance moves on a set of treadmills?!? Entertaining stuff though.