5.22.2007

A message from Chloe


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

20 comments:

Janelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cute and creative way of "spilling the beans"!!! Looking forward to all the updates and pictures as you go along!!! We'll be praying for a happy, healthy baby and pregnancy!!!

S said...

Congratulations! That was so cute. How far are you?

Mary Ann said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I say that if you have one as cute as Chloe, you're obligated to have many more!
I'll be praying that you will feel good and that the pregnancy will be without complications.
When are you due?

Carrie said...

Best wishes! Hope you are feeling just fine. Congratulations - boy or girl!

Jenny said...

CONGRATS!!! WOO HOO for you guys!!!

Kelly Glupker said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is soooo ironic, because I was reading your comments on Shannon's blog this morning and thought to myself, "I wonder when Alicia will have another one."
Yippie! Now give us details! When are you due? How are you feeling? Are you going to find out what you're having? You know - we want it all!

Rachel said...

I am so happy for you all. I will pray that you have adequate energy to grow this little one and keep up with Chloe.
In regards to your last post - What a huge praise that the prognosis is looking well for your sister-in-law. I will keep her in my prayers. Also, I am praying for your friends and their precious little one. Take care and Congrats!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! Chloe will be a great big sister. Hope you are feelign well!!

pamela s said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! Chloe will be a great big sister!! Looking forward to some updates. We're pregnancy buddies. :)

christina said...

i'm finding out about two new blogger babies in one day?!? i don't know if i can handle the excitement! woohoo for you guys! so exciting....but that doesn't mean you're off the hook...i've just tagged you at my blog. i hate to do it to a prego, but what's done is done.

Karis said...

Congratulations! I am soooo excited for you. Can't wait to hear more details. Hope you're feeling okay!

Karen said...

Whoop-de-doo! That was really sweet--Chloe will be a terrific big sister. Congratulations!

Tricia said...

That is so exciting! What a wonderful gift babies are. Chloe did a great job sharing the news!

Sara said...

YEA!!!! Congrats! We get to be prego together!! Hope you have a boy! Then, we can have two about whom we can "converse!"

Matt & Nicki said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's exciting-how far along are you?!

Carrie said...

Answering your question - We actually had to put plastic down and then use all potting soil. The ground in Fl is pretty much sand and doesn't hold moisture. We are were pretty excited about how they are doing but not positive if we will get fruit at the right times (we may have pumpkins in August instead of October - not sure :)

Rachel said...

Hi Alicia - you have officially been "tagged". Check out my blog for details.

Abby said...

YAY!!! I am soooo very happy for you guys. What a cute way to tell us the news! We'll definitely be praying for you and a very uneventful pregnancy!!! You're only a few hours away - our babies could play together :-)

suzanne said...

Yeah! How exciting! Congratulations!

Shannon Smith said...

So, I'm a little slow. I think I've been spending too much time with the boxes in my house!
Congratulations!! Chloe was very cute giving her announcement!