3.04.2007

Mostly healthy and back online!

Well, it happened. Chloe's flu bug passed to me on Friday. WAH! I hate throwing up (like anyone out there likes it?!) and yesterday I pretty much slept all day or laid on the couch like a limp dishrag. Thankfully, Matt was superstar daddy/hubby of the year and cooked all the meals, fed Chloe, changed all of her diapers, took her for a walk, and watched her all day long. Thank you, Matt!

After 13 more hours of sleep last night, I'm feeling much better this morning. Not sure if we'll brave church or not - probably not. We'll most likely lay low again today.

Chloe is really into blogging lately! She LOVES watching videos of little ones displaying their antics. Lately she's been climbing up on the computer chair and saying "Babies! Babies!". So, because I have no recent sick photos or videos, I thought I'd post a video I took a few weeks ago but never got around to posting. I call it, "The Inspiration of Folk Music". :) Chloe just cracked me up with her elbow-in-the-air dance moves. Enjoy!




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

Karis said...

I love the elbow in the air moves and the foot movements at the end are showing some good coordination! Her face is soooo happy too -- very cute! She reminds me so much of Kayla... I guess because their ages are so close. Kayla also asks to watch "moo-moo"s on the computer ever since I showed her clips of different toddlers from blogs. She thinks it's almost as good as watching Elmo, and that's a high standard.

Sorry to hear you got the bug. Kayla got it too so Dan is going to our meeting by himself today. Fortunately, we're in a prophet's chamber instead of in a family's home so we shouldn't pass it on to anyone. I really am praying Dan and I avoid it too, but only time will tell... Hope you get completely back on your feet today.

Karis

Unknown said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Karis! It has seemed like a slow recovery for me, but in reality I've only had one sick day and one sick night. I'm getting my appetite back today and regaining some energy.

Bummer about Kayla! Isn't it miserable to watch our little ones struggle through sickness? Though I didn't mind the extra cuddling time. :) Do you have some down time this week in case you get sick? Seems almost inevitable that we pass these things around!

the johnson crew said...

dear alicia,

chloe (and matt) are quite the dancers! wow, that was so cute.

we danced with our kids tonight. well, jason played the guitar and the rest of us sang and praised the Lord. tonight we sang "here i am to worship" and "holy, holy, holy." i can't get through those songs with the kids without crying.

children are such amazing blessings.

janelle

Cari Mohler said...

This is so cute!! I love it when they dance! :) Very sweet!

I just wanted to say hi and that I check in on your blog often, not sure you remember my husband or I from school (NBBC)...

Hope everyone is feeling better as well! Yuck! Flu is just NO FUN AT ALL!

Cari Gerdt

carissa said...

wow! You are a very talented family :)My kids love to dance too. Soo fun to watch them....(and participate like Matt!!)