3.16.2007

Recipe blog?

Ok, I admit it. I've been lazy about the recipe swappers blog lately. I took January off and then didn't do a thing in February.

Now that it's March, I thought I'd start the recipe swapping up again. I've still got some winter excess to shed so let's do "Healthy Dishes" for our theme for March. Send your healthy recipes to me at aliciahorn@hotmail.com.

I count on your participation to make this recipe swappers blog fly so take a few moments and email me your favorite healthy recipes!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I was all excited when I first read this post b/c I thought I would have something to share. Then I remembered that I hardly ever cook (I usually have no one to feed besides myself & sometimes I forget to do even that!). But I'll still check out what everyone else submits. What at great idea...maybe next time I'll have something to contribute :-)