10.31.2006

October's Recipes

A hearty shout-out is in order to all of my recipe-contributing-blogger friends! Thanks to you, we have scads of delicious fall recipes for pumpkin, apple, and squash. Have fun cooking up these great dishes. I already have several lined up to try this month (starting with pumpkin oatmeal tomorrow morning). Here's the delectable listing of October's recipes:

Pumpkin Cheesecake
Apple Cranberry Crisp
Hot Apple Oatmeal
Apple Crisp Pizza
Pumpkin Oatmeal
Pumpkin Empanadas
Pumpkin Layered Dessert
Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
Apple Affair
Libby's Pumpkin Roll
Kirsten's Apple Bean Bake
Spiced Pumpkin Praline Roll
Polish Kraut 'N Apples
Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole

November's recipe theme will be SOUPS. Submit your cozy soup recipes to me at aliciahorn@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

carissa said...

hi al, I was wondering what username and password I type in to view Janelle's pics? She said you figured it out. I've tried my email/password and my blog/password. Thanks

Unknown said...

Carissa: You've got to create a google account first. Your regular blogger password won't work.