10.12.2006

Scheduled Blogging Outage

We are leaving on a mini-vacation today for Columbus and Cedarville, Ohio. Matt is presenting papers at two English conferences at Ohio State and Cedarville University (respectively). We're so proud of his scholarship and accomplishment! These conferences will also brighten up his resume. AND we get to go with him!!!! We're staying at a hotel in Columbus and we're looking forward to the hotel perks (swimming pool, free breakfast, cable tv).

We'll be gone today through Sunday so needless-to-say (but I'll say it anyways) Chloe Chronicles won't be posting new material until Monday. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Jen said...

How nice to get out of the ordinary and explore new places. Have fun!

carissa said...

I'll miss you...but have a great time. Enjoy this BREAK FROM THE NORM :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia-Sorry to barg in on your blog....Chloe is adorable. Hope your trip went well. Do you have a new email for Kathleen? I have an AOL one that she must not use anymore and I'd like to get in touch. Do you have Colleen's addy too?

Amanda T said...

Glad to hear that you got to go with your hubby this time. It's always nice to even have those few moments together. Can you tell i'm now a lonely graduate wife? (haha) Hope you have a great time.

Unknown said...

Jen: Totally. I lead such a boring life it's nice to get out of the house!

Carissa: It was tiring but WONDERFUL to break the normal routine. Too bad Chloe had a hard time adjusting. I was loving the king size bed and fluffy pillows!


Selena: You aren't barging! Good to hear from you . . . even if it's only to get Kathleen's email from me. :) Here are both her and Col's emails:
kathvasquez@yahoo.com
jefcol01@hotmail.com

I'm trying to persuade Colleen to join the blogging world. Kath is much too busy though.

I clicked on your webpage and I get a church's website. Are you guys working there?

Amanda: Welcome to the world of graduate studies. I'm so glad that this is MAtt's LAST degree. How's it going thus far?

Anonymous said...

Hey-Thanks for the email addys. I appreciate it! If the church is Bark River Bible Church, then yes. Any others, no. Dan just took an Associate Pastor position here in the UP. (Carissa and I are neighbors!) SO I'm officially a pastor's wife! I'm not sure what to think of that! :) TTYL!

the johnson crew said...

i miss you! come home soon!