10.21.2006

Playing with Abuelo

Here are some cute photos of Chloe and her abuelo (my dad) playing together. She's really warmed up to him and when he babysat her for an hour last night she didn't even cry when I left. Sounds like I need to keep this babysitter around!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Aww! Chloe is just darling! Sometimes it's hard for me not to want to skip ahead to what seems like a "funner" age. Isn't it precious how the tough abuelos turn to mush with their grandbabies? :) Do you guys speak Spanish?

Unknown said...

Karen: I'm still always looking ahead to Chloe's next stage! I have a niece who's 6 mos. older than Chloe and her development always gets me excited for Chloe to grow. I'm sure when we have more children we'll enjoy each phase more. Yup, we all speak spanish here. Me, not so well anymore though! I'm vvvvvvvvvvery out of practice.

Kelly Glupker said...

Chloe is getting so big - and is so cute!