I hope the title in all-caps and the multiple exclamation marks convey my excitement at my mom's visit tonight!!! My mom flies in for a quick weekend visit tonight and we're all looking forward to her company. Now that Chloe is trying to repeat more words and blossoming into her personality, it's going to be sheer joy sharing her with my mom.
I also wanted to share with you some photos of Chloe's newest hair-do. What do you think?


8 comments:
Cute Hairdo! She looks so cute and cheery! Have fun with your mom!
I love Chloe's new Hairdo! I hope you have tons of fun with your mom! My mom comes to visit me in 2 weeks from today! I am so excited!
I think it's adorable!
Pigtails are always great! I was pumped when Sara FINALLY had enough hair for them:) Have fun with your mom!
Hey Alicia ~ Gavin isn't quite two yet, but he was starting to tell me before he had to go to the bathroom, so I thought he was ready. But, that was almost two months ago. I haven't been really strict about it because our lives have been so crazy lately. But I need to buckle down, I know he is ready, its just up to me now! Yikes!
Love the pigtails! Very cute!
Have a wonderful time with your mom!
yeah - the new hairdo gets my vote too! i'm so glad you post lotsa pix!
Guess I haven't been on your blog in a while.
Love the new do!
Post a Comment