My dad is here for a visit (from Texas) to spend some time with his beloved nieta. Here are some photos from our leaf raking this morning. Boy, did hehave fun getting Chloe involved!
Have you gotten out in the leaves with your kiddos yet?
I LOVE the fall but I never have done the leaf thing with my kiddos b/c we have been living in an aparmtent since we moved to MN. I know they will love it the first time they get to ruin the big pile:)
4 comments:
these are absolutely adorable pictures!! wish it was fall here!!! :)
Lindsay: I suppose the trees don't change there? It's getting colder but I don't mind - I love the brisk change of autumn.
I LOVE the fall but I never have done the leaf thing with my kiddos b/c we have been living in an aparmtent since we moved to MN. I know they will love it the first time they get to ruin the big pile:)
Nicki: You just need to scope out vulnerable piles belonging to strangers! :) Wouldn't that be funny?
Post a Comment