Well, we've experienced a death in the family. Our faithful digital camera has decided to call it quits. Guess I was working him (I'm referring to our camera) too hard. I'm sure I've taken hundreds, if not thousands, of shots of Chloe using our trusty camera. Maybe Chloe's cuteness was more than he could bear. In any event, we'll be scrounging our pennies to purchase a new camera. Until then, Chloe Chronicles will be Chloe-photo-less. I apologize in advance for sparing you her cuteness. Hope your camera is working fine and that our camera's disease isn't contagious.
3 comments:
:)
How sad! Hopefully you can get a good deal on a camera. I will miss seeing cute Chloe pictures!
aww I'm so sad, but will still read your wonderful blog and keep up with your life!!! I'll be in Milwaukee for Revival in Belfast and Caleb's opening for them. The free concert is next Saturday. I wish you still lived right there. I'd come stay with you (and maybe get up with Chloe if she cried!)
Post a Comment