Schuylers
Layers of Fun
Little Rivers
Christian Joe
Sequacity
Paucis Verbis

One of Chloe's many unique sleeping positions.

Here is my drooly girl causing much destruction in the living room.

Isn't this the cutest outfit ever? Now that Chloe is proficient at standing and cruising, the windows and screen door are exciting locales.

This is why I don't get many pictures anymore! Chloe is getting really quick at grabbing the camera.
5 comments:
She is so cute! I love her big smile. She always seems so happy!
She is not always happy . . . I just seem to capture her that way with the camera. She has her share of fits and crying spells. Especially lately as she realizes mommy is her best friend. She only lasted 5 minutes in nursery today!
Logan hates the nursery! As soon as he realizes that we are on our way to church...he totally goes crazy! I have had to spank him for it because he knows better that is for sure! He is 2 1/2...not 10 months...is that mean?
Heather: I don't think your spanking is mean . . . I've heard this separation anxiety stuff comes and goes. Wish it would just go!
Alia: Hey girl! It's nice to know that my baby isn't the only giant out there. I am so tired of hearing comments from strangers about her size that I think I might lash out soon. I'm just glad she's healthy and happy. Chloe moved to a toddler car seat at about 9 mos. if that makes you feel any better. :)
oh my goodness. Just love her!!! My Chloe sleeps in the SAME position. I'm always going in there and "fixing" her, before she wakes up and screams :) Must be a CHLOE THING!!
Post a Comment