Hello folks! Just wanted to let you all know that I have been and still am very busy doing online work for Concordia University. Because of this part-time work, I won't be posting much on Chloe Chronicles for the coming weeks.
Curious as to my work? Click the link to Concordia's Instructional Design Center and then click WebCT4 Interactive tutorials. Since Concordia just upgraded to WebCT6, I'm recording several new tutorials for them.
I'm very grateful for the work but there's a pressure crunch right now to get these done before the fall term begins. Pray that I get them all done on time!
3 comments:
Wow, what a neat opportunity! Sounds like you will be very busy! We will miss you!
We'll miss you! Keep up the great work! It's so nice you can work from home.
Good luck in getting all that stuff done.....it is nice that you can work some from home and help with some finances - so excited to see your little one starting to walk - how fun!
Post a Comment