My mom has been looking forward to this glorious baby milestone; Chloe has at long last gotten her toes to her mouth! Thus far she only ventures a toe tasting when she's partially naked on the changing table and isn't hindered by her bulky cloth diaper. Our baby sure is growing up fast! Today sucking toes - tomorrow leaving for college. Sigh.

5 comments:
i have to admit...i love it when babies do that! connor loves to grab his feet, but he hasn't stuffed them in his mouth yet.
Cute!!
Toes are so fun..especially when painted pretty colors!!
I can't say that I personally am in any state to touch my toes let alone suck on them...but if i were less than a year old...count me in!!
So Cute!
She is going be crawling around getting into everything before you know.
Chloe looks really different in these pictures! Is she changing fast or is it just the pics? She still is a cutie though! I can't wait to meet her!
(Horray! We got our computer back today!)
Great pictures, alicia. So, fun to see her reach each new milestone in life.
Post a Comment