2.22.2006

Chloe's visit with Grandma

My mom came for a quick visit this past weekend and we had a grand time! I made her favorites (french onion soup and lemon poppyseed cake) and we played 3 games of scrabble. Anyways, enjoy our funny photos from the weekend. Chloe was a bit overwhelmed from the extra grandma attention and didn't always smile when prompted.

She is one cute little girl, don't you agree? Which one of these pictures do you like best? (I know there are lots, and this is just a sampling of all the pictures we snapped!)





8 comments:

Katie said...

my favorite is the one of her wearing the glasses. :)

Unknown said...

Katie,
You've got a picture in your profile! Way to go girl. How did you do it? I used a picture in one of my previous posts and just linked to it but I think that's not the right way. . .

Yeah, the glasses pic was my mom's idea with her reading glasses. I love how Chloe looks so totally straight faced in that one.

Alicia

christina said...

alicia, how can you make us choose! they are all adorable....
i will say fun bath pics with crazy stylin' hair are a favorite at our house. but the glasses one is just hillarious! and then i really love the one where you're down on the floor giving her a kiss. that's just precious.

Heather said...

They were really cute. I love her expression in the one where she is wearing the glasses. Very Serious!!
I can't believe how much she looks like Matt. Is she a mommy or a daddy’s girl??

Shyla said...

i'll have to vote for:
- the bathtime mohawk
- the "can I buy a vowel daddy" pic
- mommy smooches
- studious horn spectacles!

...was i only supposed to pic one? :)

Unknown said...

Christina:
I know, I love bath pictures too! There is just nothing cuter in my book than a naked baby! I get in trouble though because I keep her naked too long before/after the bath and she often decides to go to the bathroom while she's exposed to the cold. But at least I don't get sprayed with an arcing rainbow of urine . . .

Alicia

Unknown said...

Heather:
She can be totally serious sometimes! Yesterday I took her to the drug store and she refused to smile for anyone. She's definitely not one of these babies that just giggles when you look at them. As for if she's a mommy or daddy's girl . . . she's both. I'm hoping her separation anxiety won't be too bad but we'll see. How did your kiddos do with that?
Alicia

Unknown said...

Shyla:
Hard to choose just one cute pic with such a cutie pie baby girl. I really like pictures with her and I in them but they don't often happen because I'm usually the photographer. I must have hundreds of pix of my little girl. This picture fetish will soon attach you soon-to-be-momma! How many more weeks now?

Alicia