12.02.2010

A Fall photocard

Shutterfly has been rocking my bloggy world this season with their fun freebies!

In yet another blogger-aimed promotion, they are offering a $25 credit to bloggers who post about their photocard projects.  And since I'm NOT on the ball creating my Christmas photocards this year, I thought I'd share a project I did this past fall with a design aptly named "Fall leaves fall".  Creative title, Shutterfly.  :)

I did this project for my in-laws who live far far away in southern Texas.  They never get to experience the glorious colors of autumn.  And I like to keep them happy with new pictures of the grandkids.  This card was the perfect mix! 

I especially like that I am able to type a message AND pay for postage AND mail cards all electronically through Shutterfly's website.  That saves me loads of time and guarantees that the card will actually be mailed. If it sits on my desk's to-do pile there's not much hope it will ever make it to the mailbox.

Check out Shutterfly's WIDE selection of photocard designs.  And if you're a blogger, grab yourself some free money for Christmas-y photo gifts!

Fall Leaves Fall
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: