With only one day left before my mom and gramma arrive (yippee yay!) this morning I pulled out all the Christmas goodies from the freezer.For our Christmas cookie tray we've got:
- Butterfinger balls
- Ginger Molasses cookies
- Sugar cookies (which will get frosted this evening hopefully)
- Thumbprint cookies with raspberry jam
- Chocolate cherry fudge
- Double cranberry bread
I still feel like the tray is incomplete though. I'd like to add something lemon-y and/or something minty.
Any suggestions?
Also, what's your favorite cookie to nosh from the holiday cookie display?
This year my cookie of choice is most definitely butterfinger balls. The baby needs those antioxidants from dark chocolate you know. :)
1 comment:
My Aunt Ruth makes these wonderful Butterscotch cookies. I.Love.Them.
Maybe you need some Mexican Wedding Cakes? They aren't lemony but they are yummy :-)
So glad your family is coming to visit! I'm sure you will have a super wonderful time.
And definitely feed that baby dark chocolate. Your Butterfinger balls sound very intriguing...any possiblity you'd post the recipe? :-)
Post a Comment