12.22.2009

Feliz Navidad!

The grammas have arrived and we are in official Christmas party mode! Thus far we've been noshing on cookies, playing scrabble, bowling, thrifting, and chatting up a storm. The kids are L.O.V.I.N.G. having both gramma and nana here at their playing disposal. And I'm loving having the extra sets of hands around to watch kiddos, cook or do my mending. My gramma is tackling my year-long compilation of mending projects. What a lovely Christmas gift to me! :)

Due to the holiday activity, we will be off the blogging and facebook grid for the rest of this week.

Wishing you and your family a happy, restful, joyful, Jesus-filled Christmas celebration!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Merry Christmas! Have a fabulous time with your family!!!

Mary Ann said...

Alicia, I wish you & yours a wonderful, restful, Jesus-centered celebration as well! I'm so glad you get to have your family with you. Take lots of pics & enjoy yourselves!
Merry Christmas!