11.20.2009

A baby Chloe-ism

Last night Chloe wanted to listen for and try to feel the baby growing in my ever-expanding tummy. She put her head on my belly and quietly expectantly listened.

I asked if she heard anything.

Chloe looked up quizzically and said, in all seriousness, "No, silly mommy! She can't talk yet!"

Chloe then proceeded to say goo-goo ga-ga loudly on my tummy. Presumably the baby understood that. :)

And yes, Chloe is CONVINCED that the baby is a girl. She'll either be very disappointed or elated in another few weeks!

Hope this little Chloe-ism delivers a smile to your face on this dreary fall Friday!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Eli was talking into my belly button the other night and said, "Hi Ethan. I love you." (of course with some help from us). I love it!

Mary Ann said...

Your Chloe-isms always bring a smile to my face, even on dreary fall days. Since I am the youngest in my family I never got to anticipate a new sibling coming along. It must be so fun! Here's hoping we get some sunshine this weekend!

Heather said...

So cute!!! How are you feeling??

Carrie said...

yes it did! very funny.