Even though she doesn't nap much lately we still enforce an afternoon quiet time. And after an hour of quiet time she's free to play.
By 7:00 p.m. Chloe is obviously ready for bed. Unfortunately, with all our new schooling routines I don't always get her in bed promptly at 7. As this photo so accurately depicts she was exhausted beyond belief tonight. Or maybe she was trying to keep the light out of her eyes?
Whatever the odd 4-year-old-logic involved, this photo of Chloe sacked out was too cute not to share. Makes me sleepy just looking at her! :)
What weird crazy ways have your kiddos fallen asleep?
4 comments:
So sweet!!! She is growing up so fast...no naps!!! :)
That's awesome! It also makes me want my afternoon nap...
I think I did a post once with several pictures of Luke in funny sleeping poses. Open umbrella over him, flashlight in hand. . .
Luke stopped taking a nap when he was 2.5. BIG sigh. I can't believe that now and plan on ensuring that Simon doesn't try to pull that one. It was different, I suppose, b/c Luke was my only child then. And I have to say, the kid doesn't need as much sleep as other kids (I have a friend whose 5/6 year old still would nap). Now, he needs about 11 hrs. and he's good to go FULL SPEED for a very long day!
Do Clive & Chloe go to bed at the same time? Simon has to be asleep before Luke can go in to bed. I will never put a child under 2 in with others again if I can help it! I'm hoping that Boo can have his own room for a year or two after we move next summer.
Kayla quit napping about 3 months before she turned 4 (I tried to convince her otherwise but her body just couldn't settle anymore and she was happy so I gave in and decided she really didn't need it), but she does a quiet time while Krista naps. I think my kids are rather boring when it comes to sleeping. They actually don't sleep well unless they're in a bed. Neither have ever just "fallen asleep" except when they were infants. That is in contrast to African kids who sleep anywhere and in the most amazing positions at church. :-)
What a cute picture.
Post a Comment