11.21.2008

We are still alive and kicking

Seems like every time I write a new blog post I begin by apologizing for my blogging delinquency. Arggh! I just can not figure out how to juggle my responsibilities well enough to make my blog-writing consistent. Any one have any suggestions?

November has flown by like a supersonic jet. We've had family here to visit and the calendar is full of activities, preschool co-op, birthday parties, and Bible study.

Clive is on the brink of his 11 month milestone. He's fearless. Who ever heard of a baby who climbed before he could walk?

Chloe is a pretending queen lately. Every game of note includes imagining somehow. Her latest fancy is to be a wonder pet and to rescue animals in distress. Playing school, princess, and train are standards too.

Now I can sleep in peace that I've put to rest that nagging you-should-update-the-blog feeling. :)

[If you'd like to see pictures of our busy fall activities, check out my recent facebook photo album.]

What have you been up to this fall?

3 comments:

Karis said...

No suggestions for fitting blogging in from me. Ironically, I just posted something similar on my blog. And besides, you're doing pretty good I would say because you're fitting in Facebook too. I haven't headed down that route yet.

Isn't it amazing how quickly kids grow up? Loved the leaf raking pictures!

Mary Ann said...

Don't worry, Alicia! Even though you've been a bit absent we all know it's not because you're too busy eating bonbons & getting pedicures ;-) I don't know how you're supposed to fit it all in either. I'm not married yet, but I already wonder how I'm going to get laundry done some weeks. I'm not sure Mike realizes what he's getting into... ;-)

Rachel said...

Well, I don't update my blog like I should either but that is okay:). It's pretty low down on my list of priorities.

Clive sounds like one of my friend's little girl. She is almost one but has been climbing all over everything since she was 9 months old! Michael was never and is still not a climber - he's too cautious.

That is so great that Chloe has such a terrific imagination. She sounds like a very fun little girl. Before you know it, she'll have Clive playing house and Clive will have Chloe playing with cars and trucks:). Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!