11.09.2008

Grandma's here!

My mom is in town visiting - YAY! We're busy enjoying grandma time and soaking up her presence during the holiday weekend.

Here are some recent fall photos of the kids to keep you happy during my blogging absence. :)

We spent an afternoon doing fall-y leaf things. And Chloe has informed me that raking leaves is hard work. Tell me about it. We raked and raked and raked and then she only did one jump into the pile. And Clive attempted eating the crunchy moldy leaves several times (only successful once though!). I'm learning quickly that baby boys are tough little creatures.

How'd your leaf-raking go this year?


3 comments:

Abby said...

So cute! Eli likes to walk through the leaves and hear them crunch on the walkway! It seems that just this weekend our leaves finally fell on the yard. I guess it waited until it got cold out!

Jenny said...

Our city planted these trees with MONSTROUS leaves (the size of my head, seriously) on the outlawns on our street. We get about a 6-8 inch layer of leaves in our yard. We raked Saturday and yesterday, but the only way to really make a difference is to push the leaves instead of raking them. So Michael and I would get our rakes next to each other and run toward the road. It was pretty fun. The front yard is all done, now for the back. Hopefully before the snow flies!

Mary Ann said...

Cute faces in those pics! I'm glad your mom gets to visit. I haven't even started raking. I have two big trees & I think all the leaves fell this weekend. It's supposed to be rainy all week so who knows when it will get done? ;-)