It's hard to believe that next weekend is the truewoman08 conference already!
The truewoman08 conference is a Bible-based conference being held in the Chicago area next weekend with speakers such as Nancy Leigh DeMoss and John Piper. John Piper is my all time favorite Christian speaker so I'm pumped! Nevermind the fact that I'll be escaping the demands of caring for two children for 3 entire days. I can not even comprehend the enormity of that fact right now but I am eager to sleep late and use the bathroom by alone. :)
I'm going with some gals from my church. Anyone else attending? According to the website, 6,000 women have registered and are attending. Let me know in the comment area and hopefully we can meet up and have a bloggy good time!
6 comments:
I'll be there. I'm excited to see that you're going! We have a group going from our church as well. Hopefully we'll be able to see each other!
My mom and I are going! We're staying in a hotel with women from my church in MI. Let's try to hook up!
I'm not going...so SAD! I went to a ladies' retreat at Camp Assurance a couple of weeks ago. Next year I'll send you the info & you might want to check it out ;-)
YAY YAY YAY! How 'bout I email you both and get your cell phone numbers? That way I can contact you when we're all in the same vicinity and have a frame of reference for where would be a good meeting-up place. Awesome!
I wish I were going. I want to go to the Beth Moore conference next year in Green Bay though...wanna come to that?
oh how i wish i was going!! they need to do one on the east coast (like philadelphia if you wanna put that in the suggestion box for me! :) HOpe that you have a grat and refreshing time!! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Post a Comment