6.05.2008

Summer Schedule

It's hot and humid here in Northeast Ohio. It's finally starting to feel like summer!

Our summer calendar is pretty filled already.

Here's how our summer breaks down:
  • Weekly summer story times at the library for both kiddos
  • Weekly summer Bible study on Monday evenings
  • Bi-monthly playdates with Bible study ladies and their kids
  • Monthly Girls Night Out dates with Bible study pals (This month we're doing a fondue night! Woo-hoo!)
  • Two week vacation to Wisconsin in June
  • In-laws visit for most of July
  • Wedding in August
  • Chloe's 3rd birthday in August (can my baby be turning three already?!?)
What are you up to this summer? Any vacations planned?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a fun and busy summer! We've already spent a week of vacation in MI, which kicked off the summer well! We are home the entire month of June, and it is filling up fast with friends in town this weekend (Griffiths!), VBS next week (& I'm teaching so have lots of prep to do), and then getting together with friends as much as possible. :) We'll be gone most of July - almost 2 weeks at my parents, and probably a week or two in MI again. Chris is going to work remotely while we're gone, and the boys and I will probably go to MI alone for the first half of our trip. Molly & Daniel are having my TENTH niece or nephew any day now, and I kinda want to get out there in August. I sure wish I had wings! Or at least my own plane and a pilot's license. :)

ruth said...

Fondu night? Woot! That's always a good time. Sounds like you're gearing up for a really fun but whirlwind summer. Enjoy!