8.11.2007

Busy days

I've been a delinquent blogger as of late; forgive me. What with Chloe's birthday in 3 days, Matt flying out to Dartmouth for a conference, my mom and grandma flying in for a visit, and preparing for Chloe's big 2 year old bash next Sunday, I've got my hands full!

Besides that I've just completed another sewing project - a new shirt for me. Yay! It turned out nicely but is a tad too big. Good thing I'm a growing girl. :)

My part-time job has been picking up speed as the fall college term approaches rapidly. I'm trying to work a little each day so I'm not bogged down next week when all the activity is in full swing.

What have you been up to this past week?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Major demolition in our basement has been my project this week. Michael takes a 3 hour afternoon nap and I use that time to get things done. I have burned more calories this week than I have in a looong time.;) I am so excited to see things moving along.
You are a busy little gal! I hope that you have a blast with Chloe's party. I can't wait to see pictures of the little birthday girl:). Have fun with your mom and grandma as they visit with you all.

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Can't we just have summer a little longer????

Shannon Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe!!

Heather said...

Chloe is turning two!! How exciting for you guys! And I thought I was busy! I think that you are busier than i have been! You go girl and enjoy her 2nd birthday!!!