We had a splendiferous time in Wisconsin visiting all sorts of family and friends! I won't bore you with all the details, but will post a slideshow for your easy-peasy viewing pleasure. I always find a vacation is easier to explain with photos.
Here's a brief run-down of all we did (you'll see why I was so tired after reading this!) . . .
- Tuesday: arrived, spent the day with nana, out to eat with gramma and played at a park
- Wednesday: out to breakfast with friends from concordia university (my part-time employer), visited concordia campus, went to chicago with my mom for shopping and an evening show (just WAIT 'til you hear the funny story about my onstage performance!)
- Thursday: spent morning with Trinity Hindman and boys, out to dinner with my mom, scrabble game with my mom
- Friday: visited friends in west bend, out to dinner with my mom
- Saturday: Milwaukee ZOO! with my mom, met up with Beth & family, webcammed with my sister
- Sunday: enjoyed Lake Michigan, lunched at whole foods market, visited & supped with nana, flew home to Ohio
Enjoy the slideshow! More reports to come . . .


4 comments:
SO precious! I am about to take a trip home myself. I guess I should enjoy one last semi-uneventful trip before my little bundle of chaos accompanies me on the many to come!
It looks like you had such a great time, and I TOTALLY understand your exhaustion. I don't know how you were with Chloe, but if this pregnancy is anything like mine, it actually gets better. I have far more energy now at 30 weeks than I did at 11 weeks for sure! I remember feeling exhausted all of the time, trying to keep up with LG! I will pray it gets better for you!! In the meantime, get some much needed rest!
Looks like you guys had so much fun, and that you were BUSY! I always hvae to do that when I go home - try to cram as much as I can in the short amount of time you have! We haven't been home since last summer and won't be back up in NH until after ELijah is born (so, not until August or September!). We'll defintiely be cramming it all in! OH, and I can't wait to hear about your onstage escapades :-)
Alicia - so glad to have you back. It looks like you had a fabulous time! I love Chicago; I usually make it up there about once every year or so (I meet up with fellow NBBC friends Erin White, Bekah Kuehlman, Roxi Holliker, & Becky Allen). Good times! I also love Whole Foods stores. When I've had to travel for work I'm usually in a bigger more urban area & I find one to wander around in. Something fun to do when you're out of town on your own :-)
Great pictures! I think the one of Chloe making cookies is very cute:). She is quite capable in the kitchen!
I have been praying for baby Charis and it looks like she is doing well. How is your sister-in-law doing? She looks good from the pictures. I am still praying for her also. Take care!
Post a Comment