Check me out, four brushes at once! Am I a pro or what? (Btw, empty an egg carton makes for a PERFECT paint container).
As Matt assembled a new fan for Chloe's room, Chloe watched closely and assembled her own creation . . .
Let's see if I put this on top of the water bottle and then add the cheese grater . . . yes, I think that will do it!
7 comments:
good job Chlo.
She should get used to following daddy so that when the new little one comes she already is busy "helping daddy" and won't feel her mommy is stolen by a foreign little someone. It's good she isn't only clinging to you.
I KNOW! I'm so thankful that Matt is home with us during the summertimes so Chloe can have some extra bonding time with him.
So when will we get to see one of Matt's paintings? Just for comparison's sake, you know just to make sure that he really is a better painter than Chloe :-)
Good point, Mary Ann! I'll have to get his approval on that first. Not sure if that will happen, but I'll try! I'm really proud of some of his paintings and would love to show them off to the blogging world.
i want to see one of matt's paintings too. - chloe is so creative... and talented.
Chloe is a hoot! She loves to copy everything you guys do - such a smart girl.:) I like your egg carton/paint idea. I'll have to steal that one.
Tell your hubby that if I can show off my hubby's photography skills, it's only fair that you be able to feature some of his paintings:).
Chloe does a good job painting, and I love it how she was putting something together like daddy. They learn so much by watching and attempting to copy. It's amazing!
Post a Comment