
We've had a wonderful visit with Chloe's nana (my grandma) and the time has flown by at an alarmingly fast rate! I can't believe we have to take her back to the airport tomorrow afternoon already. We've spent an eventful 5 days together and Chloe's had loads of fun with nana.
We love you, nana!
4 comments:
How awesome your Grandma came to visit. Chloe is sure blessed to have so much love from her grandmas :).
What a blessing for Chloe to have memories of her and her great - grandmother. They look like they get along famously:).
Thanks Alicia for your comment. You guys sure know how to make a pregnant lady's day! =) Actually, I think I just must have gotten a good angle on the picture. I feel like I'm carrying the same as with the boys, so we will see what comes. I'm so excited to meet this new little one!
That is a WONDERFUL picture! Definately one worth treasuring for the future.
Post a Comment