
This week we hosted the Scotts. Duane, Hannah, Elaine & David are on their way to Bangkok, Thailand as missionaries with Baptist Mid-Missions. After 2 years of deputation, the Scotts are now on a road trip visiting friends and family before they venture to Thailand in May. We had a fantastic time visiting, playing rook, chatting, and enjoying our babies. I was (and still am) struck with awe as I listened to Hannah talk about giving away most of their belongings and selling their home this past week. What a loose hold they have on material things! There are still many unknowns to be settled before they embark on the 20 hour flight to Thailand with their two young children. Check out their
website and keep them in your prayers. Here are a few photos of the Scott children playing with Chloe:


1 comment:
The Scotts were at our church a month or 2 ago and I missed them, but mom snagged a prayer card for me. Thanks for the link, it's good to keep up with friends' ministries!!!
Post a Comment