7.31.2010

Clive the Builder

Clive's little 2 1/2 year old voice is so scrumptiously cute I pretty much kiss and hug him all day long. Scratch that, I try to kiss and hug him all day long. He adeptly avoids my loving attempts by scampering away fast on his short little toothpick legs.

If there's anything cuter than Clive's voice, it's hearing that voice sing. Hear for yourself and prepare to be bombarded with adorableness!

I think Clive is a Bob the Builder's biggest fan. And I really don't mind. I like that Bob (like how I refer to a cartoon character as though I know him?) displays the process involved in construction. Since watching Bob dvds, Chloe often "makes a plan" as she plays. I also appreciate that Bob and his team work hard, work cooperatively and clean up their messes.

Another nice perk to watching Bob the Builder is that Chloe truly enjoys it right alongside Clive but at a different level. Not many dvds cross the gender and age lines that easily. I'm curious . . . does Bob the Builder mania infect your boys and/or girls?

No comments: