7.10.2010

Family resemblance

My Solomon is SUCH a Horn baby. Countless people comment on how much Solomon looks like Chloe & Clive when they were in baby form. Even the cashiers at our local Drug Mart make a point of stopping me and remarking to the Horn family resemblance.

And I concur.

Looking at some old pictures of Clive and Chloe I was taken aback by the uncanny resemblance between our bambinos. I showed several of the photos below to Matt to see if he could guess who was who. Surprisingly, Matt guessed wrong about 25% of the time. That's how stinking alike these kids look!

Let's see how well you fare. Think you know your Horn babies? Check out the photos below and see if you can tell who's who.





1.





















2.


















3.





















4.






















5.

















6.






















7.

















8.













9.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh boy! They DO all look alike! I don't claim to be a Horn Bab expert, but here's my attempt:
1-Solomon
2-Chloe
3-Solomon
4-Clive
5-Clive
6-Chloe
7-Clive
8-Solomon
9-Chloe

Karen said...

(that's "Horn BABY expert." Silly wonky keyboard.)

Kelly Glupker said...

They all do like look very much alike, but this game isn't fair. You've posted so little since Solomon was born that I don't "know" him yet! :) They are all precious.

the johnson crew said...

wow, that is amazing, they all do look so much alike. i haven no clue, but what BEAUTIFUL children!

Mary Ann said...

I wouldn't dare to guess, but I love how much they all look alike. I think it's wonderful when you can look at a family & see that they 'belong'. My husband's family is like that; alas, me & my sibs are not :-)