12.19.2008

Family is HERE!

We are rejoicing that my family is here with us to celebrate Christmas. Woo-hoo and hallelujahs!

And celebrate we will indeed. With yummy food, games, shopping, laughter, and loads of gifts. Provided I can get the rest of my gifts finished and wrapped on time that is . . . Clive's interest in all-things-shiny-and-crinkly doesn't add to my productivity.

How about you all? Do you travel to see family or are the relatives coming to you?

So, I'll be blogging even less regularly this coming week. :)

Until next post, happiest of Christmases to you all! Remember to rest in Jesus and keep Him the center of your joyous festivities!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Merry Christmas! I think Clive looks a lot like Chloe in this picture.

Mary Ann said...

Clive does favor Chloe in this pic. I love it when you can see family resemblances like that. Happiest Christmas to you & yours, Alicia! I hope you enjoy a wonderful time of fellowship with your family. I'm truly blessed b/c Mike & I both have almost all of our family here in town with us so the most traveling we have to do can be accomplished in about 10 minutes. Yay! ;-)

Karis said...

Have a great week with family! Merry Christmas.

We don't have anyone coming to see us this Christmas, and we definitely aren't able to come back to the States ourselves BUT next Christmas, we may have two people from our family visiting. That would be SOOO wonderful.